- 2x15 m
- Green, Grey, Pacific Blue
- Governing Specifications: BS 2050 / 1978IS 3462 / 1986
- Surface Resistivity: 108 - 1010 ohms / sq.
- Decay Time: Less than 2 seconds.
Resistance to Chemicals:
- Offers above average resistance from mild and diluted acids alkalis.
- The surface has to be cleaned immediately is case concentrated acid or alkalis spill.
- Ensure sub floors are smooth, dry, clean structurally sound.
- We recommend FEVICOL SR 998 / SR 505 or any equivalent rubber based adhesive for laying.
- For clean room conditions, Thermo Welding is recommended.
- The surface should be cleaned daily with the damp mop and weekly or fortnightly with Antistatic Floor Cleaners.
- To remove stubborn stains rub the affected area with coir brush or fine steel wool NO.000 soaked in warm soap solution. Use water to remove chemical spillage on the flooring.
- Do not throw lighted butts or match sticks on the floor.
- Avoid dragging heavy furniture or objects so as to avoid scratches on the floor.
Pune Bombay Road, Dapodi, Pune, Maharashtra, 411012, India