- A versatile tool for cable and wire stripping, suitable for the most different cable types and diameters as used in the complete house wiring.
- This tool allows circular and longitudinal stripping and needs no adjustment of the cutting depth.
- Allows flush stripping in celling and wall areas, e.g. in junctions and distribution boxes.
- Multi-level stripping when connecting satellighte systems and cable TV.
Optimum performance range:
- Outer insulations:
of 4 to 13 mm ø (e. g. NYM cables, flexible lamp cables)
- Inner insulation of stranded and solid conductors of 0,5 mm2 to 16,0 mm2
- Multi-level stripping of coaxial cables in a range of 4 to 8 mm ø.